Hattons Solicitors Banner
RedVee Merchandise At CraftyTees.co.uk

Thread: Scottish Teams in Premiership League wil

Noooobie

Default Scottish Teams in Premiership League wil

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering what your thought we're on Celtic and Rangers or possible Aberdeen ever joining the Premiership With Man United and City and playing team like Chelsea and Arsenal.Is it likely ever too happen some people like Brendon Rogers,Scottish FA and even Tony Blair have talked,about a crossover event and a British Football League.But others like the FA and Fifa & the English FA Board have pushed back.Saying it is unlike it will ever happen what your thought on Scottish teams going south of the boarder.

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:http://www.footballforums.net/thread...happen.267292/

whiteboard animation

Default Scottish Teams in Premiership

Quote Originally Posted by JoeClark View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I was wondering what your thought we're on Celtic and Rangers or possible Aberdeen ever joining the Premiership With Man United and City and playing team like Chelsea and Arsenal.Is it likely ever too happen some people like Brendon Rogers,Scottish FA and even Tony Blair have talked,about a crossover event and a British Football League.But others like the FA and Fifa & the English FA Board have pushed back.Saying it is unlike it will ever happen what your thought on Scottish teams going south of the boarder.

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:http://www.footballforums.net/thread...happen.267292/

whiteboard animation
    I think the idea has been muted before, but the not-so-well-off English premiership clubs aren't going to sacrifice their places for anyone, even if it's Barcelona. However, in the early days of the FA Cup, Scottish clubs were often invited to compete. As a result, Queen's Park (From Glasgow) twice finished runners-up in this competition - it's a pity they still don't, it might shake things up a bit, variety is supposed to be the spice of life.