Hattons Solicitors Banner
RedVee Merchandise At CraftyTees.co.uk
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tonights game

Got A Season Ticket

Default Tonights game

Anyone got any ideas where I can watch it? I'm not bothered if I have to pay as long as it's not ridiculous. Can't seem to find a stream from my usual sources.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Anyone got any ideas where I can watch it? I'm not bothered if I have to pay as long as it's not ridiculous. Can't seem to find a stream from my usual sources.
    You'll do well to find a stream anywhere to be honest seeing as it's not on SKY. Normally it's only the live game that you can pick up a stream for.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    You'll do well to find a stream anywhere to be honest seeing as it's not on SKY. Normally it's only the live game that you can pick up a stream for.
    Yeah, sometimes drop on though so thought it was worth asking, ah well, looks like i'm watching bloody Salford.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yeah, sometimes drop on though so thought it was worth asking, ah well, looks like i'm watching bloody Salford.
    I'm guessing you can't get to the game? Think we'll need all the support we can get. Should be good match

Noooobie

sky baffle me sometimes, saints v hull easily the pick of the weekend,whereas mr child wont have video ref telling him what to do so probably be hammered in penalty count again.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by St. Christopher View Post
    I'm guessing you can't get to the game? Think we'll need all the support we can get. Should be good match
    No, unfortunately I'm stuck in South Wales all weekend.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The villain View Post
    sky baffle me sometimes, saints v hull easily the pick of the weekend,whereas mr child wont have video ref telling him what to do so probably be hammered in penalty count again.
    I think every team has to shown a certain amount of times although couldn't be sure. A better option would be to red button it but Sky don't give a toss.

Got A Season Ticket

Richardson retaining his place, Smith on the bench.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KelCloset View Post
    This surprises me. I don't disagree with it but it does surprise me. Matty Smiths solid second half last week would have been enough for most coaches to justify giving him back his shirt. Holbrook must really like Richardson and be thinking of the future.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The South Stand

With the size of the Hull team I wouldn't have minded seeing Smith start and Richardson coming on when they have done a bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by KelCloset View Post
    Richardson had a pretty good game against Hull last month.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Richardson had a pretty good game against Hull last month.
    Great to see a coach sticking with the players in form.

Learning All The Songs

sounds a bloody awful game

Got A Season Ticket

Smith would start for me , Richardson a lot to learn

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Big blow that loss. Next week is tough, lose and Wigan are level with us with a win v Salford. The only positive is wakey should lose too. Going to be an interesting run in

Starting A Programme Collection craigo12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheify View Post
    Smith would start for me , Richardson a lot to learn
    Wouldn't make a difference, you can't blame Richardson for that loss. He was pivotal to our only points.
    "When the going gets wierd, the weird turn pro."

Starting A Programme Collection

Shocking game. Rain or no rain the basic skill levels were amateurish. Seemed to be a complete lack of concentration

Our completion rate must have been around 40%, Hull held onto the ball a bit better in the last 20 mins, still a knockonathon though.
    Will probably need to win 3 out of our remaining 5 starting from next week.

Learning All The Songs Ralph Fridge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Our completion rate must have been around 40%, Hull held onto the ball a bit better in the last 20 mins, still a knockonathon though.
    Will probably need to win 3 out of our remaining 5 starting from next week.
    We were awful. Once Hull got their heads together they just rolled on in the forwards and made good yards later in the second half. We deserved nothing out of that game
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

Got A Season Ticket

They lost but under JH when we do lose it's very very close. Always disappointing to lose but can't fault the effort.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyman View Post
    They lost but under JH when we do lose it's very very close. Always disappointing to lose but can't fault the effort.
    Defeats under Cunningham this season were narrow on the whole and the defence was generally good too! Still too many mistakes meaning they have to do too much tackling.

Got A Season Ticket undertheradar's Avatar

Default Tonights game

Hull played the conditions better than us in the second half. We should have gone for goal when we had a penalty early in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

We should have gone for a drop goal at the end of the first half when we were in their 20. When approaching half time with only 1 try each, lots of dropped ball and the rain lashing down we all knew it was going to be a tough slog with few opportunities in the second half, so take the points that you can.

Overall we lost to a dubious try, and learned that we need to be able to play better in the wet - which might be vital later in the season.

Got A Season Ticket

Can't really read too much into that. One of them games were a video review is pointless. As a player you know whether you did well or not and you know whether your decision making was correct. I think the majority would acknowledge they were off the mark and so we move on. Bigger games to come and more wins needed. Doesn't really chance too much, points will be won and lost by all teams in the next few weeks. I think 5 wins in all is what we need, we have 1 from 2 so 4 from 5 left needed.

One shining light for me... danny Richardson. Stood up big time tonight. 0 mistakes from what I recall and led us well when on the pitch, kicked better than smith and looked dangerous. It says a lot that Holbrook thought we would be more dangerous in the last 5 to have him on the pitch and more dangerous we was. A half break and then his decision to allow tommy at first receiver off the back of the last scrum to allow him to push out to play out the back was brilliant. That led to better passing and essentially space for percival. After that it's all on. Percival did everything right and on another night that kick would come off and we win but hey ho... we move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    We should have gone for a drop goal at the end of the first half when we were in their 20. When approaching half time with only 1 try each, lots of dropped ball and the rain lashing down we all knew it was going to be a tough slog with few opportunities in the second half, so take the points that you can.

Overall we lost to a dubious try, and learned that we need to be able to play better in the wet - which might be vital later in the season.
    we should have taken two early in the second half from an easy position .game management was shocking