Hattons Solicitors Banner
RedVee Merchandise At CraftyTees.co.uk

Thread: Salford v Cas

Got A Season Ticket

Default Salford v Cas

As I don't live too far from the AJ Bell, went to the game yesterday. Cas far from their best although conditions didn't allow for expansive rugby. Salford took it to them ,particularly in the second half and Ben( two tries) what's his name looked a constant threat. We will have to be on our mettle a week on Thursday if we are to avoid another defeat there.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    As I don't live too far from the AJ Bell, went to the game yesterday. Cas far from their best although conditions didn't allow for expansive rugby. Salford took it to them ,particularly in the second half and Ben( two tries) what's his name looked a constant threat. We will have to be on our mettle a week on Thursday if we are to avoid another defeat there.
    I thought they would struggle because a few decent players left, however fair play to the coach and players. Widnes seem to be the ones with bigger issues. For the life of me I can't understand them not trying to replace Brown especially with the other injuries they have to Mellor etc. Just wondering if they have financial problems.

Banned

I do remember in the NR cup days when I was at the club often the owner Steve O Connor made significant amounts of money available you are talking in excess of a million. He was advised super league would bring the crowds back big time. Perhaps everyone has a threshold especially at a ground which is not exclusively yours.

Got A Season Ticket

Carry on like this and the Cas fans will be wanting Powell out and wanting a successful coach like KC to replace him ��

Noooobie

I also was treated to a ticket to the game. I noticed that as soon as salford got in their faces, particularly Gale, Classy Cas didn't know what to do and it completely threw them off their game plan. Fair play to Salford.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Furlongs View Post
    I do remember in the NR cup days when I was at the club often the owner Steve O Connor made significant amounts of money available you are talking in excess of a million. He was advised super league would bring the crowds back big time. Perhaps everyone has a threshold especially at a ground which is not exclusively yours.
    Using the Brown transfer fee to pay some bills maybe? Did the fee ever get published? Also we paid them for Jack Owens so there's another 200 quid in the coffers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Starting A Programme Collection Mike Stephenson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    Ben Murdoch-Masila is the player you are talking about. He's a player I have highlighted before on here. For mine, he is one of the best right sided second row forwards in SL. I'm not sure about his contract situation, but Saints could be in the market for a player in that position for next year, with Peyroux off contract and LMS being inconsistent. He would be a great option, because he is better than them both without a doubt.

I think recruiting from within SL is the way to go for Saints. The club just needs to pick the right players.

Regards,

STEVO